Wednesday, October 5, 2011

24 Hour Fitness! Please Work Your Magic!


Today I signed up for a 2 year membership with 24 Hour Fitness! I am very determined to lose this weight! I had to sneak into 24 last night with Brian and my cousin Jason because my membership expired! I loved it so much I went TODAY to sign up again! I am definitely on a fitness high and hope it stays with me!!

Yesterday I started using My Fitness Pal app on my iPhone again, after like 2 years of NOT using it! I love this app because it helps me keep an eye on what and how much I'm eating! I find myself saying "I better not eat that because I don't want to log it!" And I love when I work out and I get to log it and see how much I burned! I hope I keep it up!


Tomorrow my mother in law and I are going to try Zumba at 24 Hour Fitness. I have tried it at a church class and I loved it because I love the people and the instructors! I hope it goes well tomorrow at 24. Wish me luck!


These are a few pictures of where I wish I was! I hate seeing pictures of crazy skinny models with perfect bodies! They aren't me and I will never be that skinny! So here are pictures of ME to help motivate myself! I was once that small, I know I can do it again!


This was me at my senior prom!
This is Brian and I on one of our first dates. Probably in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment